Umpires and Markers Association.
Funded by the FAB, The Umpires Association is a semi-automonous governing body for the Umpires and Markers licensed to officiate in Malaga Province.
As part of the Malaga Delegation the elected head of the Association has a seat on the Executive Committee
They have a duty to provide Umpires and Markers for all Federation Events as well as for Federated Tournaments run by the Clubs themselves.
All Clubs are encouraged to have their Members sign up for courses, at no charge to the Clubs or those taking the course.
There are several Training Days allocated in the Calendar for the UMA :
- Tuesday 16th October 2018 - Markers Course
- Tuesday 6th November 2018 - Umpires Training
- Tuesday 20th November 2018 - Umpires Training
- Thursday 6th December 2018 - Umpires Training
- Saturday 19th January 2019 - Umpires Training
- Wednesday13th February 2019 - Umpires Exam
- Saturday 9th March 2019 - A.G.M.
There has been such a good response to the Markers Course on the 16th October that it will not be possible to include any Umpires training. If Umpires would like to be part of the Markers Day, you would be welcome.